Retail Shipping Solutions from EA Logistics is a specialized rollout program designed to satisfy the demands that marketers, agencies, manufacturers and retailers face when launching in-store campaigns, new store openings/closings and resets. It’s ideal for safe and timely transportation of Point-of-Purchase (POP) Displays, Point-of-Sale (POS) Equipment, Fixtures, Signage and more.
Our retail shipping service delivers.
From prototype shipping to the timed roll out of thousands of units with important deadlines to hit, EA Logistics ensures on-time, damage-free transport.
Whether a small in-line display or full-store resets & new store openings/closings, EA’s solutions are custom-tailored to meet your unique needs. We’ll adapt to YOUR needs, not vice-versa.
Our flexibility is a major difference between EA Logistics and typical carriers.
We work with you and your on-site installers to improve activation time and eliminate unplanned expenses.
The sooner we are involved in the planning and execution of your campaign, the smoother the process is for you: we bring economies of scale, efficiencies in logistics, and the experience to troubleshoot problems before we launch.
Retail Shipping Solutions from EA Logistics: Ship Smart, From the Start.
For a free consultation, please call us: 800-863-5948 or email email@example.com
- We will help coordinate schedules to synchronize pickups & deliveries across the USA (and world!) to meet your deadlines.
- EA delivers direct-to-store, DC’s or our local warehouse locations near your stores to sequence last-mile deliveries to your specification – early, late and weekend pickups & deliveries are available. Full white glove if needed. This works in reverse as well.
- We can work with any stakeholders directly to free you up for other duties and improve efficiency in communications
- By providing a single point-of-contact throughout the process we minimize confusion and make faster decisions together. With our ability to ship by air, land and ocean this keeps transport (and communications!) under one roof
- With multi-modal transportation and local warehouses available throughout the USA and world, our ability to react to last minute changes is outstanding. These warehouses can serve as local/regional fulfillment centers or down line depots for any purpose
- We handle all scheduling and coordination of vendor components
- We can coordinate a full suite of last-mile services, including White Glove inside delivery and removal of packaging or old displays, which we can discard, recycle or re-purpose
- We offer detailed, timely reporting of shipment status and POD’s
- We stop the “problem” calls from the stores before they start with smart advance planning, meticulous attention to detail and identification of possible bottlenecks