Retail Shipping Solutions from EA Logistics is a specialized rollout program designed to satisfy the demands that marketers, agencies and manufacturers face when launching in-store campaigns. Ideal for shipping Direct-to-Store Deliveries (DSD), such as Point-of-Purchase (POP) Displays, Point-of-Sale (POS) Equipment, Fixtures, Signage and more.
Our retail shipping service delivers.
From prototype shipping to the timed rollout of thousands of units for in-store delivery , EA Logistics ensures on-time, damage-free transport.
The sooner we are involved in the planning and execution of your campaign, the smoother the process is for you: we bring economies of scale, efficiencies in logistics, and the experience to troubleshoot problems before we launch.
Retail Shipping Solutions from EA Logistics: Ship Smart, From the Start.
For a free consultation, please call us: 800-863-5948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will help coordinate schedules to synchronize deliveries across the USA and world to meet your in-store campaign deadlines and ensure timely installation
- We can work with any stakeholders directly to free you up for other duties and improve efficiency in communications
- By providing a single point-of-contact throughout the process we minimize confusion and make faster decisions together. With our ability to ship by air, land and ocean this keeps transport (and communications!) under one roof
- With warehouses available throughout the USA and world, our ability to react to last minute changes is outstanding. These warehouses can serve as local/regional fulfillment centers or downline depots for any purpose
- We handle all scheduling and coordination of vendor components
- We can coordinate a full suite of installation services, including White Glove inside delivery and removal of packaging or old displays, which we can discard, recycle or re-purpose
- We offer detailed, timely reporting of shipment status and PODs
- We stop the “problem” calls from the stores before they start with smart advance planning, meticulous attention to detail and identification of possible bottlenecks